In this episode of The Clinical Minute, SPS Senior Clinical Education Specialist Liz Hillen, M.Ed, CPO, LPO, provides a quick overview of the medi USA Spinomed.
PDAC-verified for L0456 and L0457, the Spinomed brace is an evidence-based orthosis used for osteoporosis. The brace can also be used for other conditions such as hyper-kyphosis, postural instabilities, and back pain. The brace sizes range from extra small to double extra-large. This effective orthosis has been proven to increase core strength, body control, and patient confidence.
- Breathable channeled back panel for long-term comfort
- Comprised of a flexible intermediate belt to ensure optimum fit
- Pelvic straps with pivot joint for improved wearing comfort
- Ergonomically shaped flexible shoulder straps to reduce migration
- Lightweight aluminum splint that can be cold formable for an exact fit
The medi USA Spinomed is a great customizable option to help patients increase core muscle strength. For questions about the Spinomed series, leave a comment below or email the Clinical Services Team.
Browse the Spinomed today on the SPS Online Store:
Sign-up for the SPS email newsletter to receive the latest news, happenings, and promotions.