Thuasne USA’s Rebel Series reduce pain and instability while improving walking capacity for patients living with Osteoarthritis. The series includes the Rebel Reliever, Rebel Lock, Rebel Lite, Rebel Pro, and Rebel Ligament knee braces. In the following three videos of The Clinical Minute, SPS Clinical Marketing Consultant Liz Hillen, M.Ed., C/LPO, discusses this feature-rich series with Thuasne USA Area Director of Clinical Education Jak Kesselring, CO, MSPO.
In this article, we will cover:
Thuasne Series Overview & Features
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction.
- TM5+ knee joints designed to be anatomically knee centered and accommodate for anterior translation after flexion and extension.
- Synergistic suspension strap to bolster the tibia at the calf to prevent rotation.
- Optional compression/suspension (C/S) package strap, which includes anterior straps at the calf the thigh to prevent migration.
- Circumference six inches above mid-patella
- Medial-lateral knee width (not circumference) at knee center
- Circumference 6 inches below mid-patella
Thuasne USA Rebel Ligament VS. Rebel Reliever Overview
Click the button below to learn more about Thuasne USA’s Rebel Series